A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Grant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Grant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Brain Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Uterine Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gary Grant MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Grant practice?
- Dr. Edward Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Grant practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.