A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Graul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Graul is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graul
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Graul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Graul, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graul graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Graul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Acadian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Graul MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Graul practice?
- Dr. Edward Graul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Graul practices Ophthalmology near Eunice, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Eunice Ophthalmologists.