A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Graul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Graul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graul
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Graul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Graul, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graul graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Graul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Acadian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Graul MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Graul practice?
- Dr. Edward Graul has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Graul practices Ophthalmology near Eunice, LA.
See Eunice Ophthalmologists.