A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Grayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Grayden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Grayden, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayden graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Grayden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nicholas Grayden MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Grayden practice?
- Dr. Edward Grayden has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Grayden practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.