A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Grayden, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayden graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grayden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
- Maricopa Intergrated Health SystemPheonix,Az
Learn more about Dr. Edward Grayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Grayden practice?
Dr. Edward Grayden practices Anesthesiology near Albert Lea, MN.
See Albert Lea Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Grayden, Dr. Eddie Grayden, Dr. Eddy Grayden, Dr. Edison Grayden