A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Greene, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Greene has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Greene MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Greene practice?
- Dr. Edward Greene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Greene practices Internal Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists.