A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenwald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Greenwald, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from New York University.
Dr. Greenwald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Greenwald DO and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Edward Greenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Greenwald practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Oncologists.