A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Grendys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Grendys is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Grendys, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grendys graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grendys has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Grendys MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Grendys practice?
- Dr. Edward Grendys has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Grendys practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.