Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Grey
Dr. Edward Grey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Charleston, WV, with another office in Charleston, WV. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grey is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Cabell Huntington Hospital and Martinsburg VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Grey has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Grey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.
Dr. Tamejiro Takubo Jr
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi18
Dr. Kevin Eggleston
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi12
Dr. Robby Keith
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi13