A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Grey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Grey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Grey, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grey graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Grey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Grey MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Grey practice?
- Dr. Edward Grey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Grey practices Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Pulmonologists.