Dr. Edward Grey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Grey?

August 16th, 2016

Huge disappointment

I saw him one time. I have to drive 2 hours one way to get to his office, instead of doing any tests. Referred me for lung surgery, after surgery I was only seen by his PA's. 90% of his staff is awful. I have never been ignored by a doctor in such a desperate time as I have by him. I still have not been diagnosed. It's scary to be in a situation like this, Dr. Grey seems like he dosent have time for me. I would urge anyone to go elsewhere. His staff also refused to fill out my FMLA paperwork and almost got me fired from my job.

October 19th, 2015

I wouldnt take my dog back to this arrogant man.

March 31st, 2014

Arrogant doctor

Dislike his attitude. Can hear staff talking and making fun of patients outside of room.

February 18th, 2011

Family care dr sent me to Thomas Hosp for sleep apnea, was put on c-pap, then learned Dr. Grey had a sleep lab. I turned my c-pap back in, intending to go to Dr. Greys lab, supplier had listed Dr Grey as my dr, and informed him I returned c-pap. Next visit, he DISMISSED me, with NO chance for me to explain!!! He was so unfair to me, and should have known that he had not ordered this for me.

May 4th, 2017