A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Grimes is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Grimes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Grimes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Grimes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Edward Grimes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Grimes practices Anesthesiology near Avon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Hartford, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Avon Anesthesiologists.