A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gripon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gripon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gripon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gripon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gripon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gripon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brown Gripon MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Gripon practice?
- Dr. Edward Gripon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Gripon practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Psychiatrists.