A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gripon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gripon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gripon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gripon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brown Gripon MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Gripon practice?
- Dr. Edward Gripon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Gripon practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Psychiatrists.