A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Groenhout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Groenhout is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Groenhout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Groenhout graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Groenhout has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groenhout accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans