A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gronka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gronka, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gronka, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gronka graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gronka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gronka MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Gronka practice?
- Dr. Edward Gronka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gronka practices Plastic Surgery near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Mcdonough, GA and Newnan, GA.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.