Dr. Edward Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Gross?

Difficult to schedule - Bad follow up and service

Posted on July 17th, 2017

After waiting over 3 weeks for the follow up procedure appointment - office was flooded - did not call to notify - made me waste time and money to get there After 4 hours they finally call to re-schedule for a facility 40 miles away - no thanks

Nasal basal cell

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

I was diagnosed with a basal carcinoma on my nose by my dermatologist, who then referred me to Dr. Gross for MOHs surgery. Both My dermatologist and Dr. Gross asked me to see Dr. Bustillo for my nasal reconstruction. After Reyes told me that most of my tip and the cartilages would likely be removed, I almost canceled the surgery. Dr. Gross was correct and half of the tip of my nose was gone. Dr. Bustillo had explained all of the possible options and was very upfront and told me that he might have to do a forehead flap. The surgery itself was ok but the three week waiting with an elephant like trunk hanging from the forehead was horrific. I didn't leave my home for all that time and the worst thing was that I could not see my grandchildren for fear of scaring them After three weeks the second surgery was done which removed the hanging trunk. It's been two months and my nose already looks normal and gets better by the day. I don't know how I did it but I got through it. My nose looks normal again. I give thanks for both Dr. Gross and and for Dr. Bustillo for doing such a great job. I'm fortunate to have been recommended to both doctors.

LDO

Posted on October 20th, 2016

What a great office, my procedure was great and the scar is beautiful!!!!!!! He is awesome, precise and dedicated

the three of us

Posted on June 26th, 2011

Has treated me, my husband (skin cancer) and my son (acne) for years. We have been very satisfied on the whole.

Posted on March 31st, 2017