A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gustavson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gustavson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gustavson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustavson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gustavson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward E Gustavson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Gustavson practice?
- Dr. Edward Gustavson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gustavson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Broken Arrow, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Broken Arrow Pediatricians.