A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gilbert, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Gilbert practice?
Dr. Edward Gilbert practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Rowlett, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists and Dallas Oncologists.