A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gilbert, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Howard Gilbert MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Edward Gilbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gilbert practices Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Rowlett, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.