Edward Kaplan Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2015

The time given to me, by the Dr. and staff to make me feel I was all they cared about. They made me as confotable as they could. Always up-beat & very positive.

August 11th, 2010

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Completely dismissive of my concerns over time and inexplicably flew into VICIOUS RAGE when I entered my blood pressure numbers into my phone because he erroneously thought I was texting someone. When showing him the phone as proof he continued his belligerent screaming, threw my file at me and left the room. His nurse came in and apologized to me but he did not. BEWARE.

November 6th, 2014