A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kolb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kolb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolb
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kolb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolb graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kolb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Kolb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Kolb practice?
- Dr. Edward Kolb has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kolb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Normal, IL.
See Normal Surgeons.