A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kolb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kolb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kolb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolb graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kolb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Kolb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Kolb practice?
- Dr. Edward Kolb has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kolb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Normal, IL.
See Normal Surgeons.