Dr. Edward Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Lee?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 11th, 2011

OUTSTANDING anesthesiologist!

Dr. Lee is one of the most caring and attentive doctors I've met in a long time! Although my contact with him was brief (he was my anesthesiologist for my c-section), his calm nature and pleasant demeanor helped ease my nerves. He took time to explain everything to me, and he was quick to respond to my needs. I had an adverse reaction to the anesthesia (lots of nausea and vomiting), and Dr. Lee accompanied me into the recovery room until he was able to slow down my vomiting and insure I was stable. He also attended to my daughter when she was born -- she was not breathing and needed intervention, and Dr. Lee was attentive to her while also making sure I was doing okay. If I ever need another surgery, I wouldn't want any other anesthesiologist! Thank you, Dr. Lee!