A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sims, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Sims has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Sims MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Sims practice?
- Dr. Edward Sims has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Sims practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Lynwood Surgeons.