A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Earlkang Wu MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Wu practice?
- Dr. Edward Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wu practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Internists.