A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Haak graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Haak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Haak practice?
Dr. Edward Haak practices Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Urgent Care Centers and Saint Albans Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Haak, Dr. Eddie Haak, Dr. Eddy Haak, Dr. Edison Haak