A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Haass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Haass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haass graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haass has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Haass DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Haass practice?
- Dr. Edward Haass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Haass practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.