A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Haass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Haass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haass graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haass has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Haass practice?
Dr. Edward Haass practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Plastic Surgeons.