A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Haass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Haass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haass graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Haass has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. E A. Haass practice?
Dr. E Haass practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons, Dearborn Plastic Surgeons, and Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.