Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

22731 Newman St
Ste 100A
Dearborn, MI 48124
313-561-4910
Locations and availability (6)

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
by chance lupro on Jan 29th, 2014

I am so happy I was referred to this doctor , he has excellent bedside manners and he really cares about his patients.he takes his time and explains every thing to you. He is very easy to talk to and answers any questions that you have.I would recommend this doctor to everyone.definitely four stars !

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2014

Great my thumb healed

|  tablesaw hand injury  |  show details
by michael johnston on Nov 11th, 2013

taken care of at oakwwod main , and very happy that i recieved treatment from DR. HAASS. explained to me about tablesaw injurys and how was affected.saved finger or fingers after being notified i might lose the ringfinger. in therapy as of right now , things going well. thanks to a great hand surgeon and wonderful therapy staff.

|  Not good  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I waited for an hour and a half to be seen and I didn't feel like they knew what they were doing. They can't seem to know how to read an X-ray. First I was told I had a sprain and then they called me a week and a half later an told me it was fractured and now they do t know if it is fractured or what is wrong with it. It takes two minutes to tell what's wrong on an X-ray. questioning their knowledge!

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

I was referred to this office to see Dr Wagner as soon as possible. When I went in to the office thinking I was going to see him, the receptionist said he wasn't in and they gave me Dr. Haass. I was misdiagnosed and eventually saw Dr. Wagner who was very standoffish. When I wanted to schedule with Dr. Wagner the office girls kept saying I wanted to "switch" doctors when they gave me Haass in the first place. Very unprofessional team of people working there. I will NEVER GO BACK to that office. Dr. Wagner did not treat me right because he thought I may have had a workers comp case and gave me the feeling he did not even want to see me.

Doctor's Response

It is our practice to ensure all patients recieve service that they are satisfied with. It is customary for all of our entites to make sure each patients' needs are met with great satisfaction. However, we can not address situations we are not aware of. Patient satisfaction, ease of appointments, clarity of procedures/diagnosis and a helpful courteous staff are always available at each one of our facilities'. If you feel that you did not recieve the proper attention and your needs were not met, please feel free to contact us at 1-855-420-2020 and speak with our customer service representative, to work with you to make sure your needs are met and you are satisfied with our services.