Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

by M.Gordon on Oct 12th, 2015

Excellent hand and wrist surgeon

Aug 27th, 2015

Dr. Haas is professional, friendly, and compassionate. He quickly determines a diagnosis and treatment plan. Takes time to explain things and communicates effectively to put the patient at ease.

Aug 21st, 2015

love dr haass but very hard to get into, he is a great dr

Mar 2nd, 2015

Very knowledgeable physician. Conservative treatment options.

by Tracy on Sep 19th, 2014

he is a wonderful dr answered all my questions, and repair my sons wrist

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by chance lupro on Jan 29th, 2014

I am so happy I was referred to this doctor , he has excellent bedside manners and he really cares about his patients.he takes his time and explains every thing to you. He is very easy to talk to and answers any questions that you have.I would recommend this doctor to everyone.definitely four stars !

Amazing show details Amazing
Jan 12th, 2014

Great my thumb healed

tablesaw hand injury show details tablesaw hand injury
by michael johnston on Nov 11th, 2013

taken care of at oakwwod main , and very happy that i recieved treatment from DR. HAASS. explained to me about tablesaw injurys and how was affected.saved finger or fingers after being notified i might lose the ringfinger. in therapy as of right now , things going well. thanks to a great hand surgeon and wonderful therapy staff.

Not good show details Not good
Sep 13th, 2012

I waited for an hour and a half to be seen and I didn't feel like they knew what they were doing. They can't seem to know how to read an X-ray. First I was told I had a sprain and then they called me a week and a half later an told me it was fractured and now they do t know if it is fractured or what is wrong with it. It takes two minutes to tell what's wrong on an X-ray. questioning their knowledge!