A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Haberern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Haberern is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haberern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haberern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haberern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Haberern practice?
Dr. Edward Haberern practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.