A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Habermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habermann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Habermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Habermann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habermann graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Habermann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Townsend Habermann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Habermann practice?
- Dr. Edward Habermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Habermann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chappaqua, NY.
See Chappaqua Orthopedic Surgeons.