A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Habermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habermann
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Habermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Habermann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habermann graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Habermann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Townsend Habermann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Habermann practice?
- Dr. Edward Habermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Habermann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chappaqua, NY.
See Chappaqua Surgeons.