A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hallal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hallal, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hallal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hallal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- South Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hallal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Hallal practice?
Dr. Edward Hallal practices Internal Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists.