A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hallal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hallal, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hallal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hallal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- South Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Hallal MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Hallal practice?
- Dr. Edward Hallal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hallal practices Internal Medicine near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See West Islip Internists.