A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Halpren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Halpren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpren graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Halpren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Halpren DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Halpren practice?
- Dr. Edward Halpren has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Halpren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.