A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hamaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamaty
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hamaty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamaty graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hamaty has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward George Hamaty DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Hamaty practice?
- Dr. Edward Hamaty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hamaty practices Pulmonary Disease near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Pulmonologists.