Dr. Edward George Hamaty DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hamaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamaty graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hamaty has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamaty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Hamaty practice?
Dr. Edward Hamaty practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists, Stratford Pulmonologists, Stratford Urgent Care Centers, and Stratford Sleep Medicine Doctors.