A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hamaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamaty graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hamaty has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward George Hamaty DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Hamaty practice?
- Dr. Edward Hamaty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hamaty practices Pulmonary Disease near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Pulmonologists.