A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamaty graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hamaty has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamaty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hamaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Hamaty practice?
Dr. Edward Hamaty practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Stratford Internists, Stratford Pulmonologists, Stratford Critical Care Practitioners, and Stratford Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Hamaty, Dr. Eddie Hamaty, Dr. Eddy Hamaty, Dr. Edison Hamaty