A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hamaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamaty graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hamaty has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamaty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Hamaty practice?
Dr. Edward Hamaty practices Pulmonary Disease near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Stratford Pulmonologists.