A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Handyside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Handyside is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handyside
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Handyside Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Handyside graduated from Univ Of Hlth Sci Antigua, Sch Of Med, St Johns, Antigua.
Dr. Handyside has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- St Rita's Medical Center
- Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Randolph Handyside MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Handyside practice?
- Dr. Edward Handyside has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Handyside practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH.
See Lima Emergency Physicians and Lima Primary Care Doctors.