A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Handyside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Handyside is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Handyside graduated from Univ Of Hlth Sci Antigua, Sch Of Med, St Johns, Antigua.
Dr. Handyside has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- St Rita's Medical Center
- Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Randolph Handyside MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Handyside practice?
- Dr. Edward Handyside has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Handyside practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bryan, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH and Glandorf, OH.
See Bryan Emergency Physicians and Bryan Primary Care Doctors.