Learn more about Dr. Edward Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hanley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hanley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hanley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Anson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nathaniel Hanley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Hanley practice?
- Dr. Edward Hanley has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hanley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.