Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile
1025 E Morehead St
Suite 300
Charlotte, NC 28204
Locations and availability (7)

2.5

|  Extruded disk and microdisectomy  |  show details
May 27th, 2014

I had an extruded l5-s1 disk. He diagnosed me and allowed for me to try to rehab it for two months. Although he recommended a surgery taken the extent of my injury he worked with me to see if it will get better . I did PT and got steroid injection. Nothing worked. After two months I decided to go for surgery. I called he scheduled it for the next day. Before surgery I was bed bound and could not do a thing the moment I woke up I was pain free. He is court and straight to the point. But he has a good heart and is very good at what he does. He will answer any questions you will have. But unless you ask you might not get an elaborate answer. He is a surgeon afterwards not an English teacher. So if you go to him make sure you ask. And if you require surgery he is excellent.

by Jimmy K on Aug 18th, 2013

What dou you mean D.U.?

by Lester on May 26th, 2013

Dui?????!!!!!!!

by Dashonte on Apr 13th, 2013

Yo yo yo Ed is Da man. I don't care about no DUI. He da man and takeed cere of my problemo. He da bomb.

|  Saved my son's life..  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Dr Hanley in October of 1988 had performd emergency operation on my son Michael Napolitano lower back and neck..at 15 yrs olf at Pittburgh Hospital...My son Mike is now 40 years old, happily married with 3 children..Went on to play sports and graduated with 4.0 college average.Nancy and I owe this miricle to Dr Ed Hanley who is Mike Jr's mentor...Thanks Doc. We could never repay you..Michael Napolitano Sr.mnapolitan@aol.com

Apr 3rd, 2012

For each procedure over span of 20 years, this Dr. has proven accurate in diagnosis and plan of treatment/surgery. He very direct in his conversation and expanations, valuing my time as well as his, in non-vital dialog. His treatment has always been high quality, administered with understanding and compassion.

Sep 21st, 2011

He seemed very caring and helpful - he will owing durgery

Jan 26th, 2011

I found Dr. Hanley rather abrupt and callous. He basically told me in five minutes there was nothing wrong with my back and left the room. Only later after a second visit back to him, did he find out what was wrong. I do think Dr Hanley is an excellent Dr. He came highly recommended, however, his bedside manner could be better.