Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Hanzelik
Dr. Edward Hanzelik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake Village, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanzelik is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Hanzelik has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Hanzelik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Hanzelik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.
Dr. Elise Herro
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Westlake Village, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Robert Joseph
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Westlake Village, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Sudha Reghunathan
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Westlake Village, CA 0 mi25