A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hanzelik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hanzelik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hanzelik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanzelik graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanzelik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Sam Hanzelik MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Hanzelik practice?
- Dr. Edward Hanzelik has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hanzelik practices Internal Medicine near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Internists.