A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Healton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Healton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Healton, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Healton graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Healton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Burtis Healton MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Healton practice?
- Dr. Edward Healton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Healton practices Neurology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists.