A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hebert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hebert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hebert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Vincent Hebert MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward V. Hebert practice?
- Dr. Edward Hebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hebert practices Internal Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists.