A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Hein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Hein practice?
- Dr. Edward Hein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Reading Allergists and Reading Pediatricians.