Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
Incredible Practice!
Dr. Hein is the best! Him and his PA are very knowledgeable and helpful! I would recommend them to anyone!

July 23rd, 2015
Terrible experience, won't ever go again (0 star)
My first appointment was at 1pm, which I sat there for 15min with nobody around. Your fist appointments you always go early for paperwork, but who accepts an appointment at 1 when their whole staff goes on break until 1pm? It was really confusing. When I get in I had to talk to a PA and someone who just types stuff, she then relates all my answers to the doctor who couldn't even repeat it to me correctly. I had to correct him a few times when reviewing why I was there. It's much easier to talk to him right away, I shouldn't have to go through so many people. After a while I heard him quietly talking about me and laughing. That is completely unprofessional!! I told him multiple times that one medication didn't work for me and he still prescribed it to me. Only one appointment and I am done with this place, nobody should be treated like that at all!

June 11th, 2013
this guy is a real jerk
where to start?Well when i actually got in after having my appointment cancelled{i made it six months in advance}he spent five minutes looking into my nose checking my breathing he said your fine you dont need shots and left.Well along comes ragweed season and my eyes swell shut,cannot get my breath and cannot work or drive,i call and talk to one of his useless staff and king hein gets on and says take benadryl your fine and hangs up!I went to another doctor and everythings just fine.I noticed a lot of people leaving dr hein for this practice.