Dr. Edward Hepworth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 24th, 2012
Exceptional Results!
I had a previous ENT that did good work (not great) on my sinus areas and virtually no follow-up work. As a result, I became progressively worse. I went to Dr. Hepworth to finish the work that should have been done by the previous ENT. Dr. Hepworth excels in many areas. Aside from the areas I have rated positive with 4 out of 4 stars, Dr. Hepworth has a smart after surgery treatment plan with the follow-up visits. This treatment plan ensures there is not scar tissue or other damage during the healing process. I am just a few weeks after surgery and I already feel MUCH BETTER! I have friends who have been treated by Dr. Hepworth who promise me that it gets better over time but I would already give 5 out of 4 stars if I could. Thank you!

February 9th, 2012
Superb physician!
Dr. Hepworth is not only an extremely proficient physician, but a kind and caring one. He also is able to relate to patients on any level. He is very knowledgable about the latest medications and treatments and always tries to provide his patients with immediate relief in the least invasive way if at all possible. You can trust that whatever treatment he suggests/provides will always be the best option for that condition. Amazing physician...wish more were as talented and caring as he is!

February 8th, 2012
Truly Helped Me!!
I saw many Doctors befor seeing Dr. Hepworth. They did not know what was wrong, and some didn't seem to really care to find out. What a blessing it was to find Dr. Hepworth! He correctly diagnosed me the first time he saw me, ran several tests to confirm (tests I was told I did not need, or that would take up to a month to schedule) Dr. Hepworth had it all worked out and confirmed with in DAYS. It's been about a month and a half since I first met him. He's worked his tail off to help me! I feel MUCH better!!!

January 18th, 2012
Patient with surgical correection
Dr Hepworth nd his entire staff are superb in every area. Staff is kind, efficient, caring and understanding.Dr Hepworth is a warm, sincere and very sharp individual who has performed sinus surgery on my daughter and now myself. Excellent results for both of us. I highly recommend Dr Hepworth to anyone having any type of sinus distress.

October 21st, 2011
Amazing doctor!
I recently went to see Dr. Hepworth on a recommendation of a friend. I had seen many other ENT's and when I met Dr. Hepworth I knew I had found my doctor. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He is also discovered issues that no other doctor had yet diagnosed. I really feel that he will help me and I may need to have surgery to remove my scar tissue that another surgeon basically botched. Knowing what I do know about Dr.Hepworth I would feel very comfortable using him as my surgeon and ongoing ENT.

September 21st, 2010
Dr. Hepworth is a very caring and kind doctor. He doesnt want to "mask" the problem, he wants to get to the root of the problem and correct what is wrong. I have the highest regard for him.

May 16th, 2010
Excellent service and attention to his patients

December 12th, 2009
great credentials and highly skilled
Dr. Hepworth gets right to the point with an accurate diagnosis. He doesn't waste your time. He orders the appropriate tests. If you have sinus and allery problems he's the right person to see. He's caring and his staff is excellent too. I travelled over 3,0 miles to see him and it was well worth the results. I haven't felt this good in years.

July 29th, 2008
Highly recommended
Dr. H found my problem and repaird it. Many other drs. had over looked the cause for years. I had all but given up hope when I found him. He is the best in his field.