Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

mixed feelings show details mixed feelings
Jun 9th, 2012

First of all, we arrived early and prepared. After being escorted to an exam room, we weren't seen for over a 1/2 hour.....1/2 hour after our scheduled appt. and we heard the dr. talking to another patient as he entered another room, and that patient came in after we did. Further, a sign in the exam room said that if the patient were 15 min late for their appt, they would need to reschedule, yet here the Dr. was more than double than that late for us. Is our time not valuable? We had already paid our copay prior to being escorted to the room. He was a very pleasant Dr.and didn't challenge me if I had a question/disagreement. He did make a mistake, however on his prescription for blood tests, but I caught it when home and called later and all was remedied. It would have cost me more had I not noticed, as a blood test he ordered wasn't needed.

Very thorough and pleasant. show details Very thorough and pleasant.
by James on Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Hernaez is a very professional and kind physician. He spent time doing a thorough evaluation and follow-up. His staff is also very pleasant and hard-working. He has a very busy practice, but takes the time for evaluation and follow-up. I have not had to wait more than five minutes. He and his staff puts you at ease.