Family Physicians

7124 W Touhy Ave
Niles, IL 60714
847-983-8695
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Incompetent and unethical  |  show details
by The patient you neglect on Jan 22nd, 2014

My brother did his part and asked help when he felt changes and discomfort in his health just so he can get an early and proper treatment but why did you refused him to be admitted in the hospital? and worst is giving false information to healthcare providers in the hospital misleading them to detect the real cause of my brother's illness. Where did you get a negative lab result that was never performed at all? What went to your head to come up with this medical decisions? no matter how much you try to be good this time. Your act is way too late to be helpful. You're not my priority but I'll never let another individual or family suffer because of your negligence. It's about time you learn the value of life rather money.

|  mixed feelings  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

First of all, we arrived early and prepared. After being escorted to an exam room, we weren't seen for over a 1/2 hour.....1/2 hour after our scheduled appt. and we heard the dr. talking to another patient as he entered another room, and that patient came in after we did. Further, a sign in the exam room said that if the patient were 15 min late for their appt, they would need to reschedule, yet here the Dr. was more than double than that late for us. Is our time not valuable? We had already paid our copay prior to being escorted to the room. He was a very pleasant Dr.and didn't challenge me if I had a question/disagreement. He did make a mistake, however on his prescription for blood tests, but I caught it when home and called later and all was remedied. It would have cost me more had I not noticed, as a blood test he ordered wasn't needed.

|  Very thorough and pleasant.  |  show details
by James on Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Hernaez is a very professional and kind physician. He spent time doing a thorough evaluation and follow-up. His staff is also very pleasant and hard-working. He has a very busy practice, but takes the time for evaluation and follow-up. I have not had to wait more than five minutes. He and his staff puts you at ease.