Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fast, efficient and professional service by caring people.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor always takes his time and listens to you and you never feel rushed. He's also a really nice guy and he fits me in according to my n deeds not his which is quite refreshing. I'd recommend him 100% GREAT PERIOD AND DOCTOR! ?????

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always professional offering the utmost care and concern regarding my health and wellness issues.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ed has always shown great compassion and care whenever I've visited him. He listens to my concerns and addresses them immediately. He's been my PCP for 8 years now. I highly recommend.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

no comment

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Takes the time to listen to patient concerns without rushing. Clearly explains health condition and recommends ways to improve. Medicine prescribed was perfect for my condition.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hernaez is very good at what he does. He has a very positive additude. I personally don't like going to the Dr but he made me feel very comfortable. He is not only now my Dr but he's my families Dr. I would highly recommend him

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very compassionate doctor.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very satisfied with my initial visit with Dr. Hernaez. I was able to express my concerns and I know that he was listening.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had an overall good expereince with the office

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was good. Only I waited for one hour before I was seen by the doctor.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ed Hernaez is very thorough and very concerned about my wellness.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He brushed me off to another doctor, didn't believe me, sent me how hurting, told me people with what I have don't have pain. instead of treating me as a patient in pain, was worried about his license. Unbelievable.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Hernaez is very knowledgeable.Proceedure wise,he is excellent and accuratre in his diagnosis.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excelent service, thanks for taking me last minute, the staff worked with my schedule.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What an amazing doctor.I had an emergency and they got me in the same day and my medicine was at the pharmacy ready when I arrived.. This was done in the span of an hour. Highly recommend.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been with this medical group for 14 yrs and they are the most personal yet professional physicians that I've had.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very professional, detailed, clear in explaining our medical concern. I am confident that he will make sure that I will always be in good health.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very excellent

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Incompetent and unethical show details Incompetent and unethical
by The patient you neglect on Jan 22nd, 2014

My brother did his part and asked help when he felt changes and discomfort in his health just so he can get an early and proper treatment but why did you refused him to be admitted in the hospital? and worst is giving false information to healthcare providers in the hospital misleading them to detect the real cause of my brother's illness. Where did you get a negative lab result that was never performed at all? What went to your head to come up with this medical decisions? no matter how much you try to be good this time. Your act is way too late to be helpful. You're not my priority but I'll never let another individual or family suffer because of your negligence. It's about time you learn the value of life rather money.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hernaez is a very friendly, thorough and superior doctor. He is very efficient and takes the time to answer all questions. He addresses multiple areas of medical concern. The clinic therefore functions much more like a hospital.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
mixed feelings show details mixed feelings
Jun 9th, 2012

First of all, we arrived early and prepared. After being escorted to an exam room, we weren't seen for over a 1/2 hour.....1/2 hour after our scheduled appt. and we heard the dr. talking to another patient as he entered another room, and that patient came in after we did. Further, a sign in the exam room said that if the patient were 15 min late for their appt, they would need to reschedule, yet here the Dr. was more than double than that late for us. Is our time not valuable? We had already paid our copay prior to being escorted to the room. He was a very pleasant Dr.and didn't challenge me if I had a question/disagreement. He did make a mistake, however on his prescription for blood tests, but I caught it when home and called later and all was remedied. It would have cost me more had I not noticed, as a blood test he ordered wasn't needed.

Very thorough and pleasant. show details Very thorough and pleasant.
by James on Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Hernaez is a very professional and kind physician. He spent time doing a thorough evaluation and follow-up. His staff is also very pleasant and hard-working. He has a very busy practice, but takes the time for evaluation and follow-up. I have not had to wait more than five minutes. He and his staff puts you at ease.