Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

All my concerns were addressed. I was very pleased with overall visit, very peasant.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hernaez always accomodates us and takes good care of us.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I do prefer Dr Hernaez over other Drs. I changed my insurance twice just so I could once again be his patIent. Highly recommended.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

best doctor ever met gives you 100% of his time.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ed truly cares for his patient .

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Refereed me to a specialist

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Best clinic the Best Doctor Dr.Edward Hernaez helped me to quit smoking Thanks Doctor Ed.

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very clear in his diagnostics. Explained very well my health aspects.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hernaez is very pleasant and friendly. I feel like I am a family with him. He was so responsive in all my questions.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hernaez has always took care of me with excellent service and professional care for couple of months now.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ed Hernaez listens and explains well your concerns . You really feel that he cares for you.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My doctor was direct, straightforward and knowledgeable. He was pleasant to deal with and did not rush the appointment.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always excellent!!!!

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

we love the doctors nurses and all staff at golf mill Medical Center they are friendly courteous and always overextend their kindness to our family and address all concerns are very knowledgeable kind and courteous we love golf mill Medical Cente

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is a clinic. There is ALWAYS A WAIT no matter what. The rooms have an off smell, as does one of the nurses. I am still waiting over ONE WEEK for my test results. Thank god that I am not dying.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excelent service,well trained staff.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hernaez takes care of his patient really well. Very caring and genuine concern for hours patient.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fast, efficient and professional service by caring people.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor always takes his time and listens to you and you never feel rushed. He's also a really nice guy and he fits me in according to my n deeds not his which is quite refreshing. I'd recommend him 100% GREAT PERIOD AND DOCTOR! ?????

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always professional offering the utmost care and concern regarding my health and wellness issues.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ed has always shown great compassion and care whenever I've visited him. He listens to my concerns and addresses them immediately. He's been my PCP for 8 years now. I highly recommend.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

no comment

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Takes the time to listen to patient concerns without rushing. Clearly explains health condition and recommends ways to improve. Medicine prescribed was perfect for my condition.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hernaez is very good at what he does. He has a very positive additude. I personally don't like going to the Dr but he made me feel very comfortable. He is not only now my Dr but he's my families Dr. I would highly recommend him

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very compassionate doctor.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very satisfied with my initial visit with Dr. Hernaez. I was able to express my concerns and I know that he was listening.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had an overall good expereince with the office

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was good. Only I waited for one hour before I was seen by the doctor.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ed Hernaez is very thorough and very concerned about my wellness.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He brushed me off to another doctor, didn't believe me, sent me how hurting, told me people with what I have don't have pain. instead of treating me as a patient in pain, was worried about his license. Unbelievable.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Hernaez is very knowledgeable.Proceedure wise,he is excellent and accuratre in his diagnosis.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excelent service, thanks for taking me last minute, the staff worked with my schedule.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What an amazing doctor.I had an emergency and they got me in the same day and my medicine was at the pharmacy ready when I arrived.. This was done in the span of an hour. Highly recommend.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been with this medical group for 14 yrs and they are the most personal yet professional physicians that I've had.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very professional, detailed, clear in explaining our medical concern. I am confident that he will make sure that I will always be in good health.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very excellent

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hernaez is a very friendly, thorough and superior doctor. He is very efficient and takes the time to answer all questions. He addresses multiple areas of medical concern. The clinic therefore functions much more like a hospital.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
mixed feelings show details mixed feelings
Jun 9th, 2012

First of all, we arrived early and prepared. After being escorted to an exam room, we weren't seen for over a 1/2 hour.....1/2 hour after our scheduled appt. and we heard the dr. talking to another patient as he entered another room, and that patient came in after we did. Further, a sign in the exam room said that if the patient were 15 min late for their appt, they would need to reschedule, yet here the Dr. was more than double than that late for us. Is our time not valuable? We had already paid our copay prior to being escorted to the room. He was a very pleasant Dr.and didn't challenge me if I had a question/disagreement. He did make a mistake, however on his prescription for blood tests, but I caught it when home and called later and all was remedied. It would have cost me more had I not noticed, as a blood test he ordered wasn't needed.

Very thorough and pleasant. show details Very thorough and pleasant.
by James on Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Hernaez is a very professional and kind physician. He spent time doing a thorough evaluation and follow-up. His staff is also very pleasant and hard-working. He has a very busy practice, but takes the time for evaluation and follow-up. I have not had to wait more than five minutes. He and his staff puts you at ease.