A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Herrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Herrman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Herrman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Herrman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Herrman MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Herrman practice?
- Dr. Edward Herrman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Herrman practices Urology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Urologists.