A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Herrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Herrman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Herrman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Herrman MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Herrman practice?
- Dr. Edward Herrman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Herrman practices Urology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Urologists.