2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Angry man avoid show details Angry man avoid
by sally on Feb 28th, 2015

He was very angry and smelled of cigarettes. He yelled at me and kicked me out of his office as I started crying due to the humiliating experience. Wow...Dr hermans clearly had some anger issues. I finally had my kidney stone treated by Dr. Curtis.

terrible man show details terrible man
by sara weintraub on Feb 18th, 2015

I was hurting; kdney stone; he called me back. crazy..he admitted he was too drunk to drive to blake and said he was at euphemia haye restaurant. I suffered and went to srq by chopper. I will never forgive this terrible man

by R N on Feb 7th, 2015

Dr Herman is awesome...it's the staff that verify insurance and appts that are horrible. Seriously every time I have an appt they reschedule it at least 2-3 times for no reason other than checking insurance before appt. they should just check insurance, THEN make the appt because I almost got fired over the CT scan fiasco they put me through last week!

Mr show details Mr
by Brian Braine on Jan 26th, 2015

Ed Herman is a very competent urologist and has successfully treated me with through several procedures most successfully for around 22 years.

Extremely rude show details Extremely rude
Jun 4th, 2014

He was on call. I was in pain. He told me go to ER or emergency clinic several times while I was trying to explain the reason for call. Finally I asked ..would it hurt me to change meds. His reply was ..I can't answer that..followed by do what you want to do because that is what you will do anyway! Everyone else at Urology Partners have always treated me with respect and professional care..

YIKES!!! show details YIKES!!!
Apr 17th, 2014

It took me 16 weeks to get my surgery scheduled after seeing him for the initial consult. Then he didn't do, during the surgery, all he said he would do. Instead, he recommended a very invasive surgery - which, on second opinion, was not necessary. All I can say is YIKES!!

Terrible. show details Terrible.
Dec 28th, 2013

Would tell me one thing on one visit the completely change his mind by the next visit apparently forgetting what he had originally diagnosed. Did not show up to my post op visit however sent a nurse who wasnt even present during the operation. Honestly cant think of one good thing to say about this guy.

Jan 5th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Herrman. An extremely competent physician.

Dr. Who? He never showed up. show details Dr. Who? He never showed up.
Jun 4th, 2011

Left my mother-in-law waiting for 3 days in Blake hospital. Always "going to show up", never did. Nurses left saying, "He went home". No tests, nothing. Her condition worsened.