Urologists
200 3rd Ave W
Ste 210
Bradenton, FL 34205
941-792-9340
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Extremely rude  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2014

He was on call. I was in pain. He told me go to ER or emergency clinic several times while I was trying to explain the reason for call. Finally I asked ..would it hurt me to change meds. His reply was ..I can't answer that..followed by do what you want to do because that is what you will do anyway! Everyone else at Urology Partners have always treated me with respect and professional care..

|  YIKES!!!  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2014

It took me 16 weeks to get my surgery scheduled after seeing him for the initial consult. Then he didn't do, during the surgery, all he said he would do. Instead, he recommended a very invasive surgery - which, on second opinion, was not necessary. All I can say is YIKES!!

|  Terrible.  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2013

Would tell me one thing on one visit the completely change his mind by the next visit apparently forgetting what he had originally diagnosed. Did not show up to my post op visit however sent a nurse who wasnt even present during the operation. Honestly cant think of one good thing to say about this guy.

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Herrman. An extremely competent physician.

|  Dr. Who? He never showed up.  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

Left my mother-in-law waiting for 3 days in Blake hospital. Always "going to show up", never did. Nurses left saying, "He went home". No tests, nothing. Her condition worsened.