A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Himes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Himes is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Himes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Himes graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Himes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Allen Himes MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Himes practice?
- Dr. Edward Himes has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Himes practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.