Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Hirsch
Dr. Edward Hirsch, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hirsch is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, North Shore Medical Center - FMC Campus and Plantation General Hospital. Dr. Hirsch has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Hirsch has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
Dr. Douglas Singer
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Warren Sturman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Paramjit Kalirao
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 0.01 mi13