A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hirschowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschowitz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirschowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hirschowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschowitz graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirschowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Hirschowitz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Hirschowitz practice?
- Dr. Edward Hirschowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hirschowitz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Pulmonologists.