A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hirschowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hirschowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschowitz graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirschowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Hirschowitz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Hirschowitz practice?
- Dr. Edward Hirschowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hirschowitz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Pulmonologists.