A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Ho MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Ho practice?
- Dr. Edward Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ho practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.