Dr. Edward Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

April 15th, 2016
Dr. Hoffman did not ask any questions, take time to explain anything he said, and did not give me time to respond to any of his statements. He was unpersonable and uninterested in providing a physical exam. He made it clear that I, the patient, was in the way.

July 30th, 2015
Great facility and support staff, but skip Dr. Hoffman
If you want a patronizing physician, by all means see Dr. Hoffman. His bedside manner is poor, and his desire/ ability to listen to his patient's issues is poor. We will not be returning, nor will we suggest him to people we know. There are better Doctors, who actually listen and will not condescend to their patients, in this same practice. Thank you, but, no thanks, Doc.

May 9th, 2015
I have to say that Dr Hoffman is by far the best doctor I have been to, he is very attentive he listens to everything you have to say he then makes a plan of action that has always worked well for me.

April 8th, 2015
Exceptional care
Dr. Hoffman is the kindest, most competent doctor we have ever had. He sees my husband and mother, also. He makes his decisions using current test results and our responses to thoughtful questions. He visits Mom when she is hospitalized and provides effective treatments in every case. Appointments, prescriptions, and lab tests are handled efficiently. His staff is very courteous and competent.

March 8th, 2015
A Caring, Concerned Doctor
I have been with Dr. Hoffman since he opened his office in Richmond HIll and feel I have received the best care possible from him. I am completely satisfied with the services I have received there. The staff is friendly and caring and seem to be aware of me and my problems. I would recommend this whole group to anyone.

January 27th, 2015
Mrs.
He listens to what you have to say and he questions you. He never rushes you thru. He makes you feel as though what you say or feels matter to him. I would recommend him to all.

January 24th, 2015
Dr. Hoffman is always very thorough and patient. He's always willing to answer questions to my satisfaction.

October 29th, 2014
Mrs.
All the smiles!

July 31st, 2014
I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is so very caring.

July 14th, 2014
Caring Doctor
Dr. Hoffman is a very competent doctor who offers the best of care to my family. For years, he has been there for us during hospitalizations, injuries, and medications to correct diagnosed problems. He follows through with information about all test results, x-rays, mammograms, etc., and is an active team member with other specialists in managing your case. You could not find a more professional doctor.

March 25th, 2014
Excellent care
I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffman's since he started his practice in Richmond Hill. I am very satisfied with the way he takes the time to talk with me and listens to my concerns. He seems to actually know me and know my history. His office staff is professional, pleasant, and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hoffman to people I know.

May 16th, 2009
great doctor
Dr. Hoffman is wonderful. He is very bright and willing to listen and spend time with you. We wouldn't go to anyone else.