A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hollenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hollenberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollenberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hollenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hollenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollenberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hollenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Arthur Hollenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Hollenberg practice?
- Dr. Edward Hollenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hollenberg practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.