A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hollenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hollenberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hollenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hollenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollenberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hollenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Arthur Hollenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Hollenberg practice?
- Dr. Edward Hollenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hollenberg practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.