A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hosbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hosbach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosbach
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hosbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosbach graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hosbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Hosbach DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edward Hosbach practice?
- Dr. Edward Hosbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hosbach practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fort Recovery, OH.
See Fort Recovery Primary Care Doctors.