A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hughes, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hughes, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward N Hughes MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Edward Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hughes practices Radiation Oncology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Radiologists.