A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Humbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Humbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humbert graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Hendry Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas Humbert DO and MS is a male Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Humbert practice?
- Dr. Edward Humbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Humbert practices Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.