A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Humbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Humbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humbert
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Humbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humbert graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas Humbert DO and MS is a male Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Humbert practice?
- Dr. Edward Humbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Humbert practices Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.