A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Humbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Humbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humbert graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Hendry Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Humbert practice?
Dr. Edward Humbert practices Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Sports Medicine Doctors.