A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Humbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Humbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Humbert graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Hendry Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Humbert practice?
Dr. Edward Humbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons, Fort Myers Surgeons, and Fort Myers Family Physicians.