A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hurst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hurst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hurst has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Palm Hurst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Edward Hurst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hurst practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Heath, TX.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.