A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hurst is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hurst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hurst has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Palm Hurst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Edward Hurst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hurst practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Heath, TX.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.